31 Household Products From Target That Are Just A Good Idea To Keep Around
Must-haves like organizational units and cleaners you'll definitely reach for time and time again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Scrubbing Bubbles Rainshower gel so simple anyone can add it to their toilet bowl for a fresh clean. It activates with every flush, providing continuous freshening action and preventing stains and buildup.
2. A stainless-steel sponge holder to keep all of your scrubbers organized on your sink. No more leaving the sponge on the countertop — plus it'll hold up to two sponges!
3. A clear glass toothbrush holder that's every bit sleek as it is functional. Fit up to four toothbrushes no problem in this minimalist holder.
4. Weiman Granite and Stone daily wipes if you need to quickly shine and polish any countertops that may have dulled over time.
5. A Sonia Kashuk acrylic organizer you'll undoubtedly use every single day to keep your makeup brushes and self-care tools readily available and tidy.
6. A bath and shower mat for a nonslip grip to keep you from slipping and sliding. The embossed surface adds comfort to your feet while giving a firm grip on the surface.
7. An over-the-door shoe organizer featuring 24 pockets so you can store everything from your flip flops to your most beloved flats. Free up closet space by utilizing a hanging organizer like this one.
8. Clear storage drawers you can use for either makeup or jewelry for a more organized dresser. I love using these for storing makeup — everything is easily visible whenever I need to grab a quick lip gloss or blush.
9. A floating wall shelf to display framed prints and pictures. Utilizing a floating wall shelf is an amazing alternative to hammering the pictures onto the wall and adds a different spin to showcasing your beloved art.
10. A step stool so little ones will have easier access to the sink for washing hands and brushing teeth.
11. Dapple all-purpose wipes — they're baby-friendly and are great for at-home or on-the-go to keep your baby safe from any lurking germs. MAJOR PLUS, Dapple products are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and pediatrician-tested.
12. A "clean / dirty" reversible sign, because everyone in your house should know whether or not the washer is in use or if the items in the dishwasher are clean! This sign will look farmhouse chic in whatever room you place it in!
13. A set of marble-patterned coasters to keep your side tables free of stains while simultaneously adding a hint of color. Coasters are a must for preserving your furniture!
15. A set of patterned wash cloths if you want your bathroom to look put together and high-end but don't want to break the bank.
16. Wool dryer balls that'll reduce static in clothing, quicken drying time and will help reduce wrinkles. My friend loves these and she's definitely convinced me to get a set because of how fast they dry her clothes.
17. A letterboard in case you're indecisive with decor and want something you can personalize time and time again. This is perfect for updating the family on what is on the schedule for the day or the menu for dinner.
18. A pandan basket so you can get the most out of your space. Add this to any room to store your essentials like blankets in your bedroom or toilet paper in the bathroom.
19. Drano Max Gel clog remover in case your sink is backed up and not draining properly. (This is my sink and shower always because #LongHairProbs)
20. A rubber wood and stainless steel drying rack for clothing that can't go in the dryer. This clothes drying rack features multiple stainless-steel bars attached to a wooden frame for durability and lasting use, and offers you up to 32 square feet of hanging area
21. Ever Spring all-purpose cleaner so your house can smell like lemon and minty freshness while you clean from floor to ceiling. This product is nontoxic ~AND~ is biodegradable!
22. A Swiffer duster starter kit for cleaning hard to reach places like the top of your ceiling fan, behind your television or even in your car! These bad boys collect dust like crazy and lock it in so it doesn't go flying when you're using them.
23. A Ball seal glass mason jar since your most grabbed for kitchen items could use a cute and functional storage space. Mason jars can be used for so many things from storing pasta and seasonings to displaying floral arrangements.
24. A metal circle shelf that'll look effortlessly chic and be a great storage option for displaying your favorite knickknacks or utilizing as a shelving unit for plants.
25. Tide Pods laundry detergent so you never have to worry how much detergent you need to pour in. (I am super guilty of never know how much is too much #oops.) These pods make it easy to toss one in and go!
26. A three-tier wide wire shelf for optimizing garage storage where you can keep any household necessities like boots, tools, and other items.
27. A pack of Steripod toothbrush head covers to keep them sterile and clean from touching everyone else's toothbrush in the holder. These are also a great item for travel and keeping your toothbrush protected from germs.
28. A tiered apothecary canister in case you need a chic way to store and display your bathroom essentials like cotton balls, cotton swabs and cotton pads.
29. A shower caddy that will help free up space and keep your hair and body needs organized. No more gunky stains on the perimeter of your bath.
30. A heated throw blanket if you're in need of some extra coziness (especially when it's that time of the month...) These blankets are great for helping with cramping or reducing stress (I 1000% vouch for this.)
31. And a set of lint rollers that'll be great to keep around the house (especially if you have pets) to remove any unwanted hair and fur from clothing. These are also useful for removing hair off of furniture.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.